Northwest River Supply-NRS Dealer
Northwest River Supply-NRS Bear Claw Knife
|The CRKT Bear Claw Knife is an extension of your hand that cuts rope and webbing like a razor. The blunt tip prevents point penetration in emergency situations. |
Material: AUS 4, 55-57 HRC stainless steel blade, Zytel handle and sheath
- The curve In the Triple-Point™ serrated blade concentrates the cutting motion for quick, easy severing of the material.
- Blade control comes easy with the generous size finger hole and friction grooves on the blade spine, underside and near the tip.
- The knife is held firmly in its sheath but releases smoothly with a jerk or thumb push.
- Columbia River Knife & Tool makes the handle and sheath of super tough Zytel®, an injection molded composite that wears like metal.
- See the Alternate Image for how the included clip fastens to the sheath. The clip slips on a lashtab for handy access. The holes and slots in the sheath serve for additional security anchoring of the sheath to your PFD.
- The shank of the blade runs the full length of the handle for superior strength.
- The blade is made of taper ground AUS 4 stainless steel for excellent edge holding and corrosion resistance.
Length: 5.75" total, 2.375" blade
Weight: 3.2 oz.
Blade Edge: Serrated
Blade Tip: Blunt